IT Helpdesk TechnicianSun Hydraulics is looking for an IT Help Desk Technician to assist with providing technical and administrative support for using operating systems and a variety of software applications. The ideal candidate will be a technically savvy problem solver with strong system administration experience.
- Assist in providing computer/network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users
- Maintain an adequate level of knowledge of operating system and application software being used to provide high levels of support to users
- Monitor and evaluate efficiency of software/hardware usage, providing items to be covered in training of users, making them more efficient
- Install new software applications or hardware coordinating third parties when necessary
- Add and maintain users on the network; assigning application access, ensuring security, and maintaining their configurations are within standards
- Participate in Team meetings, providing input and suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS from a 4 year university or equivalent experience
- 3 plus years’ experience supporting desktop users
- Expert understanding of MS Windows and Office
- Working knowledge of monitoring and reporting systems
- Strong troubleshooting, organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- A Self Starter with strong work habits
- Ability to communicate effectively, and interact professionally with a diverse group of internal and external clients
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
Sun Hydraulics offers industry competitive salaries commensurate with experience, an outstanding benefit program that includes a matched 401(k) and ESOP plan.
Sun is located in beautiful Sarasota, Florida. Our team based work environment is dynamic, flexible and results oriented. Sun is an Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Card is required.