R&D Lab (Day Shift)
- Excellent organizational skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and capable of writing high-level reports, specifications, procedures, and presentations
- Good written and oral skills, allowing candidate to work from instruction with little supervision
- General knowledge of hydraulic systems and components, with a repair background preferred. Ideally, this would include experience with pump controls and system maintenance
- Capable of reading/creating complex hydraulic schematics and safely breadboarding these circuits
- Working understanding of DC electrical components and basic troubleshooting, repair, and wiring/soldering abilities
- General knowledge of signal conditioning and data acquisition
Run performance data related to both design projects and current product improvement. This would include (but not be limited to) all work necessary to meet the three-day turn time on incoming data requests. This data will be managed by the engineering lab helpdesk.
Assist in managing all endurance, fatigue, and burst testing requests. This would include the maintenance necessary to ensure 24/7/365 operation of the equipment.
Write reports on the data as necessary to deliver the content effectively to the requester
Help to implement the established local KPIs and manage the effectiveness of these items
Work to implement future lab hardware upgrades necessary to meet these KPIs
Assist in continual improvement activity in the lab environment (e.g., 5S projects)
Sun Hydraulics offers industry competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an outstanding benefit program that includes a matched 401(k) and ESOP plan.
Sun is located in beautiful Sarasota, Florida. Our team based work environment is dynamic, flexible and results oriented. Sun is an Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Card is required.