740 Series, 12 VDC, low-power coil with ISO/DIN 43650, Form A connector
Technical Features [ + ]
This adapter cable is used to convert Sun's FLeX Series coil with Deutsch connector to Metri-Pack Series 150-2M.
- Coil windings utilize Class N, (392° F [200 °C] rated) magnet wire.
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with the coil.
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted on the solenoid tube in either direction for best cable access without affecting performance.
- Coil is fully RoHS compliant. Restricted materials less than 0.1% total by weight.
- The external steel shell is zinc-nickel plated and provides 1000-hour salt fog protection.
- For optimum proportional performance, an amplifier with current sensing and adjustable dither should be used. Dither should be adjustable between 100 - 250 Hz.
- IP rating for this coil is IP65/IP67.
- This coil does not include a transient voltage suppression (TVS) diode and should only be used when surge suppression is included elsewhere in the electrical system. If no surge suppression is included in the circuit, the coil version with TVS diode should be used.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Operating Temperature Range||-22 to 230 °F-30 to 110 °C|
|Arc Suppression (TVS)||NoneNone|
|Power Consumption (cold) - at rated voltage||17 Watts17 Watts|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature||122 °F50 °C|
|Resistance at 20º C||8.5 ohms ±10%8.5 ohms ±10%|
|Voltage/Frequency||12 VDC12 VDC|
|Operating Voltage Range||+10%/-15%+10%/-15%|
|Duty Cycle Rating||100 %100 %|
|Connector||ISO/DIN 43650, Form A, 3-pinISO/DIN 43650, Form A, 3-pin|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.62 in.15,7 mm|
|Coil Nut Torque||4.5 lbf in.0,5 Nm|
|Model Weight||6.4 oz.181 grams|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
- DFBD FLeX Series, 2-way, 2-stage, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve with reverse flow check - flow 2-1
- DFBE FLeX Series, 2-way, 2-stage, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve with reverse flow check - flow 2-1
- DTAF FLeX Series, 2-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional blocking poppet valve
- DTBF FLeX Series, 2-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional blocking poppet valve
- 991711300 XMD Series, 12-pin Deutsch prototype cable, single-output - 3M
- 991712300 XMD Series, 12-pin Deutsch prototype cable, double-output - 3M
- 991712600 XMD Series, 12-pin Deutsch prototype cable, double-output - 6M
- 991713030 XMD Series, 2-pin Deutsch prototype cable - 30CM
- 991713060 XMD Series, 2-pin Deutsch prototype cable - 60CM
- 991740002 XMD Series, low-power coil clip kit
- XMD-01 Configurable single-output driver used with proportional and solenoid-operated switching valves
- XMD-02 Configurable double-output driver used with proportional and solenoid-operated switching valves
Additional Resources [ + ]