48 VDC ISO/DIN 43650, Form A coil
Technical Features [ + ]
- Coil windings utilize Class H, (356 °F [180 °C] rated) magnet wire.
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with product.
- A metal oxide varistor, SIOV-S07K35, for surge suppression is molded directly into the coil to protect the connected electrical circuits from inductive transients.
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted in either direction on the solenoid tube without affecting performance.
- IP rating is dependent on the coil connector and the mating connector used.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Maximum Coil Temperature at 68ºF (20ºC) Ambient||218ºF (105ºC)218ºF (105ºC)|
|Arc Suppression (TVS)||StandardStandard|
|Power Consumption (cold) - at rated voltage||12 watts12 watts|
|Voltage/Frequency||48 VDC48 VDC|
|Operating Voltage Range||+/- 10% nominal+/- 10% nominal|
|Connector||ISO/DIN 43650, Form A, 3-pinISO/DIN 43650, Form A, 3-pin|
|Coil Nut Torque||4.5 lbf in.0,5 Nm|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
Additional Resources [ + ]