Value Series, 12 VDC coil with ISO/DIN 43650, Form A connector
Technical Features [ + ]
- This DC coil does not include a TVS surge suppression diode. Coils without TVS diodes should only be used when surge suppression is included elsewhere in the electrical system.
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted in either direction on the solenoid tube without affecting performance.
- Constructed of overmolded plastic with clear trivalent, zinc plated flux cage.
- IP rating is dependent on the coil connector and the mating connector used.
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with product.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Maximum Coil Temperature at 68ºF (20ºC) Ambient||218ºF (105ºC)218ºF (105ºC)|
|Arc Suppression (TVS)||NoneNone|
|Power Consumption (cold) - at rated voltage||22 watts22 watts|
|Voltage/Frequency||12 VDC12 VDC|
|Operating Voltage Range||+/- 10% nominal+/- 10% nominal|
|Duty Cycle Rating||100 %100 %|
|Connector||ISO/DIN 43650, Form A, 3-pinISO/DIN 43650, Form A, 3-pin|
|Connector Environment Rating||IP65IP65|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.50 in.12,7 mm|
|Coil Nut Torque||4.5 lbf in.0,5 Nm|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
- DLDB Value Series, 2-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - 3600 psi (250 bar)
- DMDB Value Series, 3-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - 3600 psi (250 bar)
- DNDB Value Series, 4-way, 2-position, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - 3600 psi (250 bar)
- DTDB Value Series, 2-way, solenoid-operated directional poppet - valve 3600 psi (250 bar)
- DWDB Value Series, 3-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve - 3600 psi (250 bar)
Notes [ + ]
- 780 series coils are designed for use with the Value Series line of solenoid operated valves (3600 psi - 250 bar rated) only and are not interchangeable with other Sun coils.
Additional Resources [ + ]