Series 1 tamper resistant cover, control kit
Sun's tamper resistant cover is a stainless steel cover which press-fits onto the Series 1 counterbalance's L Control cartridge shoulder. Corrosion resistant cartridges may be ordered in this configuration from Sun by specifying a C control in the model number with /AP appended. Sun kits for replacement parts or field conversion are available.
- The tamper resistant cover is designed to be a non-removable item. Once removed, it can not be re-assembled to the cartridge.
- Sun's counterbalance cartridges have shorter adjustment mechanisms and can, therefore, accommodate lower profile covers.
- For use on all Series 1 Counterbalance Cartridges with an L adjustment.
|For Cartridge Models||Series 1 Counterbalance and Load ControlsSeries 1 Counterbalance and Load Controls|
|Material||Stainless SteelStainless Steel|
|Overall Height||1.00 in.25,4 mm|
|Cover inside diameter||.75 in.19 mm|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
- Adjust valve to desired setting and tighten locknut.
- Using an arbor press or a soft hammer, install cover until it seats on cartridge hex (press fit).
- Press fit required between cartridge shoulder and cover.