Solenoid operated, rapid advance and feed flow control assembly with reverse flow check
This assembly consists of a fully-adjustable, pressure-compensated flow control with reverse-flow check which provides precise flow regulation for meter-in or meter-out applications where there may be wide pressure fluctuations. It is infinitely adjustable from nearly closed up to the maximum flow. An integral high-capacity check valve provides unrestricted flow in the reverse direction. The rapid or feed rate is selected by a solenoid operated (normally open or closed) 2-way, 2-position valve.
- The sharp-edged orifice design minimizes flow variations due to viscosity changes.
- A balanced adjustment mechanism allows for easy adjustment even at high pressures.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Interface||ISO 05ISO 05|
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Body Features||Meter in PMeter in P|
|Stack Height||2.44 in.62 mm|
|Seal Plate Included (see notes)||NoNo|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
No coil selected.