Solenoid operated, rapid advance and feed flow control assembly
This assembly consists of a needle valve which is a fully-adjustable orifice used to regulate flow. It is infinitely adjustable from fully closed up to the maximum orifice diameter. It is not pressure-compensated. It may be used as flow controls or as shutoff valves. The rapid or feed rate is selected by a solenoid operated (normally open or closed) 2-way, 2-position valve.
- The sharp-edged orifice design minimizes flow variations due to viscosity changes.
- A balanced adjustment mechanism allows for easy adjustment even at high pressures.
- Because needle valves are non-compensating devices, the fixed orifice size will regulate flow through the valve in proportion to the square root of the pressure differential across ports 1 and 2.
|Interface||ISO 03ISO 03|
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Body Features||meter in A or B, meter out A or Bmeter in A or B, meter out A or B|
|Stack Height||1.75 in.44,5 mm|
|Seal Plate Included (see notes)||YesYes|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
No coil selected.