Flush mount, all ports open cavity plug
Capacity: | Cavity: T-162A
Technical Features [ + ]
This cavity plug mounts flush with the cavity and allows all ports to remain open.
- Cartridges configured with EPDM seals are for use in systems with phosphate ester fluids. Exposure to petroleum based fluids, greases and lubricants will damage the seals.
Technical Data [ + ]
Note: Data may vary by configuration. See CONFIGURATION section.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Port Configuration||2 Port2 Port|
|Valve Internal Hex Size||5/16 in.8 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||20 - 25 lbf ft27 - 33 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990162007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||EPDM: 990162014|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990162002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990162006|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)