Dual cushion lock assembly with anti-cavitation checks
|B, B/S||Ports V1 & V2: 3/8" NPTF; Ports T1 & T2: 1/2" NPTF;|
|C, C/S||Ports V1 & V2: 1/2" NPTF; Ports T1 & T2: 1/2" NPTF;|
|J, J/S||Ports V1 & V2: SAE 8; Ports T1 & T2: SAE 10;|
|K, K/S||Ports V1 & V2: SAE 10; Ports T1 & T2: SAE 10;|
|U, U/S||Ports V1 & V2: 3/8" BSPP; Ports T1 & T2: 1/2" BSPP;|
|V, V/S||Ports V1 & V2: 1/2" BSPP; Ports T1 & T2: 1/2" BSPP;|
This valve assembly provides overrunning load-control, load-port relief protection, supplies make-up oil, and flushes hot dirty oil out of the actuator. All oil coming out of the actuator returns to tank through port T.
- The counterbalance valves should be set at 1.3 times the maximum load induced pressure.
- This assembly is ideal for applications with long lines to the actuators. Mounting the assembly close to an actuator ensures that cool, clean oil will be supplied to the actuator and that the hot, dirty oil will go out the T port to the tank
- Hydraulic motors leak. Therefore a mechanical brake is recommended to positively lock any stopped live load.
|Body Type||Motor mountMotor mount|
|Interface||Eaton/Char-Lynn H & SEaton/Char-Lynn H & S|
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.34 in.8.6 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||44|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Please consider stack requirements when choosing a coil. Sun explosion proof coils are larger than other coils and may interfere with components above or below this manifold. A tap in manifold can be used to add additional clearance.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)