Fixed orifice, bypass/restrictive, priority flow control with relief assembly
|C, C/S||Ports EF & P: 1/2" NPTF; Ports CF & T: 1/2" NPTF; Gage Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
|D, D/S||Ports EF & P: 3/4" NPTF; Ports CF & T: 1/2" NPTF; Gage Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
|K, K/S||Ports EF & P: SAE 10; Ports CF & T: SAE 10; Gage Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
|L, L/S||Ports EF & P: SAE 12; Ports CF & T: SAE 10; Gage Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
This assembly consists of a bypass/restrictive, fixed-orifice, priority flow control which takes an input flow at port P and uses it to satisfy the priority flow at port CF. If the input flow exceeds the priority flow requirement, the excess is bypassed out port EF. The bypass flow may be used in a secondary circuit. The relief valve protects the controlled flow from over-pressurization, relieving excess flow out of port T.
- The sharp-edged orifice design minimizes flow variations due to viscosity changes.
- The tuneable control option provides +/- 25% variation from the nominal factory pre-set flow. Turn the adjustment clockwise to increase.
- Customer must specify a flow rating. Factory set flow ratings are within +/- 10% of the requested setting.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
- Both priority and bypass flow are usable up to the system operating pressure.
- Bypass flow is not available until priority flow requirements are satisfied.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.41 in.10,4 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems