Cross-port, relief assembly, with anti-cavitation checks
|M, M/S||Ports V1 & V2: SAE 16; Port T: SAE 12;|
This assembly provides 2 functions. It provides cross-port relief protection between ports M1 and M2. It also provides anti-cavitation protection for ports M1 and M2.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
- Will accept maximum pressure at port 2; suitable for use in cross port relief circuits.
- Suitable for use in load holding applications.
- This assembly provides protection for pumps and motors from pressure transients due to sudden load changes, especially variable displacement pumps, since the displacement mechanism is sometimes too slow to catch these pressure transients.
- The assembly's direct acting relief valves exhibit rapid response characteristics that minimize pressure overshoot and also provide low reseat leakage (less than 5 drops/min (0,3 cc/min) @ 85% of cracking pressure).
|Body Type||Motor mountMotor mount|
|Interface||Staffa B150/B200Staffa B150/B200|
|Capacity||50 gpm200 L/min.|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems