Sun's pilot-operated, high-capacity, electro-proportional throttle valve expands our growing family of electrically actuated screw-in cartridges and, in particular, enhances our flow control product offering. Model FPHK is available in 40 and 60 gpm (160 and 240 L/min) capacities.
Features and Benefits:
- Single-part valve with one part number for easy inventory and ordering
- Available in normally closed configuration in either 40 or 60 gpm (160 and 240 L/min) capacities
- Leakage rated at 10 drops/min
- Easy and fast system integration with Sun embedded controllers
- Rated at 5000 psi (350 bar)
- Fits Sun's T-16A cavity
- Compatible with HCT digital controllers
For more detailed information, please visit the FPHK product page. Please also view our full line of Electro-Proportional Flow Control Cartridges.
Sun offers flexible delivery schedules to satisfy any required ship date. We invite you to contact your Sun distributor to learn more about available delivery options.
Click here for a PDF of this Highlight.