Limitador de ajuste máximo juego de control, control W
Sun offers special control kits for limiting the maximum setting of cartridges with an L adjust within their specified range. These control kits come in two varieties; the basic Maximum Setting Limiter and the Maximum Setting Limiter with Handknob. Once the kit has been successfully installed, the setting of the cartridges can be adjusted within their specified range not to exceed the new permanent maximum setting.
- For use on all Sun Cartridges with an L adjustment control except for Series 0, counterbalance, and load control cartridges.
- The installation of this kit is permanent. Once installed, it cannot be readjusted or disassembled.
- This kit is available factory-set as the W control option on selected cartridge models. See Option Selection on individual cartridge product pages for availability.
|For Cartridge Models||All Models with an L adjustment control (Except Series 0 and counterbalance)All Models with an L adjustment control (Except Series 0 and counterbalance)|
|Material||Zinc Plated SteelZinc Plated Steel|
|Locknut Hex Size||9/16 in.15 mm|
- Note: To prevent damage to nose end, install this kit while cartridge is screwed into its cavity.
- Adjust valve to desired maximum setting and torque locknut to 108 lbf in. (12 Nm).
- Remove the existing stop ring from the adjust screw.
- Thread the hex cap onto the adjust screw until it bottoms out against the locknut and and tighten to 108 lbf in. (12 Nm).
- Insert each pin into one of the hex cap holes and tap with hammer until flush.