Caudal libre de nariz al lado anti-retorno válvula con orificio de desvió
Free-flow, nose-to-side check valves with a bypass orifice allow free flow from port 1 to port 2. A customer specified orifice is included to restrict flow from port 2 to port 1. See technical data below for orifice range.
- Two-port check valves share the same cavity for a given frame size, however, pay close attention as flow paths may be in opposite directions.
- Will accept 5000 psi (350 bar) at ports 1 and 2.
- Valves with the opposite flow path (free flow from 2 to 1) are considered flow controls and may be found listed as fixed orifice, non-pressure compensated flow control valve with reverse flow check.
- The customer specified orifice diameter is stamped on one of the cartridge's hex faces.
- Corrosion resistant cartridge valves are intended for use in corrosive environments and are identified by the model code suffix /AP or /LH (see CONFIGURATION section). For further details, please see the Materials of Construction page.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Orifice Range||.016 - .107 in.0,4 - 2,7 mm|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990010007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990010002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990010006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
Because of the very high ratio, the COFO has limited capacity. The discharge path is across a .050 inch (1,3 mm) diameter orifice. If you have large accumulators combined with low precharge pressures, this may not discharge the energy quickly enough. Using the COFO XDN cartridge in conjunction with an LODA XDN will provide capacity for larger applications.
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales accionadas por solenoide de la serie FLeX
- Check Valves, Flow Control and Priority Flow Control Valves Technical Tips
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Válvulas CavitySaver de multifunción ofrecen varias soluciones en una
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
- Check, Flow Control, and Priority Flow Control Valves (537.44 KB)