Caudal libre del lado a la nariz anti-retorno válvula con orificio de desvió y puerto 3 bloqueado
Free-flow, side-to-nose cheater check valves with a bypass orifice function as a 2-port check valve in a 3-port cavity. They allow free flow from port 2 to port 1 with a customer specified orifice that controls flow from port 1 to port 2. Port 3 of the cartridge is blocked off.
- When used in a full time regeneration circuit these valves allow full force to be developed by the cylinder when it comes to a stop. The bypass orifice drops the rod end pressure to zero when flow out of the rod stops.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Orifice Range||.016 - .135 in.0,4 - 3,4 mm|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/8 in.28,6 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||45 - 50 lbf ft61 - 68 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990202007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990002002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990202006|
Because of the very high ratio, the COFO has limited capacity. The discharge path is across a .050 inch (1,3 mm) diameter orifice. If you have large accumulators combined with low precharge pressures, this may not discharge the energy quickly enough. Using the COFO XDN cartridge in conjunction with an LODA XDN will provide capacity for larger applications.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales accionadas por solenoide de la serie FLeX
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Sun Introduces Additional Solenoid-Operated Pilot Valves
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Válvulas CavitySaver de multifunción ofrecen varias soluciones en una
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Check Valves, Flow Control and Priority Flow Control Valves Technical Tips
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Baje el costo sin bajar las expectativas
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)