Solo una esfera selector válvula , 3000 psi (210 bar) - common cavity
The single ball shuttle connects the higher of two work ports to the signal or common port. The signal is sensed at port 2.
- All ports are rated to a maximum operating pressure of 3000 psi (210 bar).
- Shuttle cartridges feature hardened steel balls and seats for excellent wear characteristics and contamination tolerance.
- The single ball allows for the decay of the pressure signal when both load ports drop to a lower pressure.
- The cartridge installation torque of 22 lbf ft (30 Nm) should be respected for best performance.
|Capacity||8 gpm30 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||3000 psi210 bar|
|Typical Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24cSt)||1 drops/min.@3000 psi1 drops/min.@3000 psi|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||21 - 23 lbf ft28 - 31 Nm|
|Model Weight||.20 lb0,10 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 99C083007|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales accionadas por solenoide de la serie FLeX
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance