Normalmente cerrado, disco balanceado, elemento lógico - ventear-para-abrir
This is a normally closed, balanced poppet, switching element. When the vent port (port 4) is blocked, the poppet remains in the closed position. Venting port 4 shifts it to the open position, provided there is sufficient pressure at port 3.
- Unique balanced construction provides predictable switching with 5000 psi (350 bar) at both ports 1 and 2, with the vent (port 4) open and a minimum pilot pressure of 400 psi (30 bar) at port 3.
- Port 1 and port 2 are fully sealed from port 3 and port 4. Ports 3 and 4 are positively sealed.
- Leakage rate between port 1 and port 2 is very low, typically less than 10 drops/min. at 5000 psi (0,7 cc/min at 350 bar).
- Valve will reseat when the pilot pressure falls below 145 psi (10 bar).
- Port 4 may be externally connected to a pilot switching valve. The pilot valve should have a leakage rate of less than 10 drops/min. and be able to satisfy the pilot flow requirements. Sun model DAA*-*** solenoid pilot valve is ideal for this application.
- All ports will accept 5000 psi (350 bar).
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||60 gpm240 L/min.|
|Minimum Pilot Pressure Required to Shift Valve||300 psi20 bar|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Control Pilot Flow||See Performance DataSee Performance Data|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt)||10 drops/min.@5000 psi0,7 cc/min.@350 bar|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/4 in.31,8 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||150 - 160 lbf ft203 - 217 Nm|
|Model Weight||1.20 lb0,55 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990023007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990023002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990023006|
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
Because of the very high ratio, the COFO has limited capacity. The discharge path is across a .050 inch (1,3 mm) diameter orifice. If you have large accumulators combined with low precharge pressures, this may not discharge the energy quickly enough. Using the COFO XDN cartridge in conjunction with an LODA XDN will provide capacity for larger applications.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Logic Element Cartridges Technical Tips
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- More Options for Logic Elements with Position-Indicating Switch
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales accionadas por solenoide de la serie FLeX
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Take the Guesswork Out of Logic Circuits
- Reduce el impacto de descompresión y sus costos de operación
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Válvulas CavitySaver de multifunción ofrecen varias soluciones en una
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions