3-vías, acción-directa , direccional válvula con drenaje al puerto 4 - normalmente cerrado
Normally closed, direct-acting, 3-way directional cartridges are switching devices typically used in moderate flow circuits. They can be used by themselves or to actuate larger pilot-operated directional cartridges or logic cartridges. The valve shifts when the pressure differential between port 1 and port 4 exceeds the setting.
- Port 3 can be used as a work port.
- The flow path between port 2 and port 3 is bidirectional.
- Because of their direct-acting design, these cartridges feature low internal leakage and low pilot flow consumption.
- Direct-acting and pilot-operated versions of these valves are interchangeable. They fit the same cavities and have the same flow paths.
- Pressure at port 4 is directly additive to the setting of the valve.
- This valve is not bistable; it is capable of modulating between the two positions shown.
- Maximum pressure at port 3 should be limited to 3000 psi (210 bar). This is due to fatigue strength limits not hydraulic operating limits.
- Incorporates the Sun floating-style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||7 gpm28 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Factory Pressure Settings Established at||4 gpm15 L/min.|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt)||2 in³/min.30 cc/min.|
|Adjustment - No. of CW Turns from Min. to Max. setting||55|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Adjustment Screw Internal Hex Size||5/32 in.4 mm|
|Locknut Hex Size||9/16 in.15 mm|
|Locknut Torque||80 - 90 lbf in.9 - 10 Nm|
|Model Weight||.55 lb0,25 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990021007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990021002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990021006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
DP**s and DR**s are from the reducer/reliever family and are very capable of modulating. They are not bistable.
In many circuits the directional cartridge is set to shift at a low pressure no matter how high the pilot pressure goes. If you use a DP__ , the pilot flow increases to significant amounts. A DR__ however will only consume a small amount of flow. A DP__ is useful when you want to block or open the pilot flow to shift the valve.
- For Series 1 cartridges configured with an O control (panel mount handknob), a .75 in. (19 mm) diameter hole is required in the panel.
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales de bloqueo por asiento de 3 vías de la serie FLeX ™
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Pilot-to-Shift Directional Valves and Proportional Throttles
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales accionadas por solenoide de la serie FLeX
- Manually Operated Directional Valves