Totalmente ajustable aguja válvula
Needle valves are fully adjustable orifices used to regulate flow. They are infinitely adjustable from fully closed up to the maximum orifice diameter. They are not pressure compensated and may be used as flow controls or as shutoff valves.
- All 2-port flow control cartridges are physically and functionally interchangeable (i.e. same flow path, same cavity for a given frame size). However, cartridge extension dimensions from the mounting surface may vary.
- Because needle valves are non-compensating devices, the fixed orifice size will regulate flow through the valve in proportion to the square root of the pressure differential across ports 1 and 2.
- A balanced adjustment mechanism allows for easy adjustment even at high pressures.
- The sharp-edged orifice design minimizes flow variations due to viscosity changes.
- The flow path through this valve is bi-directional. The preferred path is port 1 to 2, to allow interchangeability with other flow controls.
- There is no leakage when the adjustment mechanism is turned to the shut-off position.
- Cartridges configured with EPDM seals are for use in systems with phosphate ester fluids. Exposure to petroleum based fluids, greases and lubricants will damage the seals.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||5 gpm (.16 inch)20 L/min. (4 mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Adjustment - No. of CCW Turns from Fully Closed to Fully Open||55|
|Valve Hex Size||3/4 in.19,1 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||20 - 25 lbf ft27 - 33 Nm|
|Adjustment Screw Internal Hex Size||5/32 in.4 mm|
|Locknut Hex Size||1/2 in.12,7 mm|
|Locknut Torque||80 - 90 lbf in.9 - 10 Nm|
|Model Weight||.20 lb0,10 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990162007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||EPDM: 990162014|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990162002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990162006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
- Check, Flow Control, and Priority Flow Control Valves (537.44 KB)