20%, detector de presión en el acumulador, descargador de bomba válvula con anti-retorno - capacidad de pilotaje
The accumulator sense, pump unload pilot valve is used to sense pressure in an accumulator at port 2 of the valve and when the pressure at port 2 reaches the valve setting, port 3 connects to port 4 to vent a relief valve and unload the pump. This valve has a 20% ratio between unload setting and reset; when pressure at port 2 falls below 80% of the valve setting, port 3 is blocked from port 4 and the pump will come back online to recharge the accumulator.
The integral free-flow check valve is suitable for pump flows up to 15 gpm (60 L/min). For higher capacity pumps, another version of accumulator sense, pump unload cartridge, QPAB, which requires a separate check cartridge is available.
- The pressure differential between unload and reset will be within +3/-2% of the stated ratio of the valve.
- The accumulator sensing area is positively sealed.
- The spool design of this valve allows it to maintain a fixed differential ratio because the areas are created by diameters on the spool that will not wear or change with use.
- Minimum clearances between the spool and sleeve and a seal on the pilot piston diameter significantly reduce the potential for silting.
- When applying this cartridge, a separate drain line is required to prevent erratic operation caused by tank line pressure fluctuations.
- NOTE: Careful consideration should be given when selecting an adjustment range. System pressure drops and flows tend to affect the operation of unloading valves. Low operating pressures combined with low differentials result in a very narrow band between unload and reset, requiring precise system design. High flow rates typically mean high pressure drops, which subtract from the differential the valve has to work with.
- Sun has designed a variety of standard accumulator/pump unload assemblies with a variety of features. These assemblies can be found on our website under SOLUTIONS: ACCUMLATOR SENSE, PUMP UNLOAD.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Check Cracking Pressure||4 psi0,3 bar|
|Pressure Drop, Port 1 to Port 2||100 psi@15 gpm7 bar@60 L/min.|
|Pilot Flow Capacity||46 in³/min.0,75 L/min.|
|Adjustment - No. of CW Turns from Min. to Max. setting||55|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Adjustment Screw Internal Hex Size||5/32 in.4 mm|
|Locknut Hex Size||9/16 in.15 mm|
|Locknut Torque||80 - 90 lbf in.9 - 10 Nm|
|Model Weight||.35 lb0,15 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990021007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990021002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990021006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Válvulas CavitySaver de multifunción ofrecen varias soluciones en una
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Accumulator Sense, Pump Unload Valves