Pilot-operated, disco balanceado alivio válvula
Pilot-operated, balanced-poppet relief cartridges are normally closed pressure regulating valves. When the pressure at the inlet (port 1) reaches the valve setting, the valve starts to open to tank (port 2), throttling flow to regulate the pressure. These valves are accurate, smooth, quiet, fast, and have low pressure rise vs. flow.
- Because the modulating occurs inside the cartridge, these valves are immune to most of the problems associated with cavitation, namely noise and manifold erosion.
- Will accept maximum pressure at port 2; suitable for use in cross port relief circuits.
- Valve is relatively insensitive to varying oil temperatures and oil borne contamination.
- Main stage orifice is protected by a 150-micron stainless steel screen.
- Suitable for use in load holding applications.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
- W and Y controls (where applicable) can be specified with or without a special setting. When no special setting is specified, the valve is adjustable throughout its full range using the W or Y control. When a special setting is specified, this setting represents the maximum setting of the valve.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||25 gpm95 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Factory Pressure Settings Established at||4 gpm15 L/min.|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt)||10 drops/min.0,7 cc/min.|
|Response Time - Typical||7 ms7 ms|
|Adjustment - No. of CW Turns from Min. to Max. setting||55|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Adjustment Screw Internal Hex Size||5/32 in.4 mm|
|Locknut Hex Size||9/16 in.15 mm|
|Locknut Torque||80 - 90 lbf in.9 - 10 Nm|
|Model Weight||.30 lb0,15 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990310007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990310006|
Pressure setting tolerances are listed in our Performance Data page. A link to this page can also be found in the Additional Resources tab of the applicable product page.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Maybe not. We build in a good amount of overlap in the kick-down reliefs to prevent false tripping. This means they are not as fast as our standard pilot-operated reliefs. A direct-acting relief valve set just above the kick-down relief valve would be good insurance.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
One graphic example is on a portable grain auger for silos. When the farmer gets caught in the auger the kick-down relief trips and allows him to escape.
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Pilot-Operated, Balanced Poppet, Anti Shock Reliefs
- Válvulas CavitySaver de multifunción ofrecen varias soluciones en una
- 'Soft' Relief Eliminates Pressure Spikes
- Tri-Grip Handknob Now Offered From Sun as a Standard Control Option
- Sun Introduces 'Hybrid' Valves
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.
- CE/TÜV Certified Pressure Relief Valves
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Pressure Relief and Regulating Cartridge Valve Technical Tips
- Válvula electroproporcional limitadora de presión inversa precisa
- Pilot-Operated, Balanced Poppet Relief Valves
- Cartridges: Materials of Construction
- Fluid Recommendations: Oil Viscosity, Cleanliness & Temperature
- Performance Data
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge (1.06 MB)
- Units of Measure, Settings, and Conversions
- Cavity Information (S-171) and Tooling
- Sun Model Code Explanation; 999-901-334 (343.9 KB)
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU