Alivio ensamblaje con anti-retorno de caudal inverso
|A, A/S||All Ports: 1/4" NPTF;|
|B, B/S||All Ports: 3/8" NPTF;|
|C, C/S||All Ports: 1/2" NPTF;|
|I, I/S||All Ports: SAE 6;|
|J, J/S||All Ports: SAE 8;|
|K, K/S||All Ports: SAE 10;|
|T, T/S||All Ports: 1/4" BSPP;|
|U, U/S||All Ports: 3/8" BSPP;|
|V, V/S||All Ports: 1/2" BSPP;|
This assembly provides 2 functions. It relieves pressure from (port 1) to (port 2) when pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting of the valve and incorporates a check valve that allows reverse flow from port 2 to port 1.
|Body Type||montaje en líneamontaje en línea|
|Capacity||25 gpm95 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.28 in.7,1 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Conjuntos integrados: Soluciones que hacen crecer su reputación
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- NUEVO: Soluciones de control de flujo con prioridad ajustable