740 Series, 115 VAC 50/60 Hz, low-power coil with ISO/DIN 43650, Form A connector with TVS Diode
Technical Features [ + ]
- Coil windings utilize Class N, (392° F [200 °C] rated) magnet wire.
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with the coil.
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted on the solenoid tube in either direction for best cable access without affecting performance.
- Coil is fully RoHS compliant. Restricted materials less than 0.1% total by weight.
- The external steel shell is zinc-nickel plated and provides 1000-hour salt fog protection.
- Coil includes a transient voltage suppression (TVS) diode.
- IP rating for this coil is IP65/IP67.
- This coil is CE compliant. It meets the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC) and EN 60204-1:2006.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 230 °F-40 to 110 °C|
|Arc Suppression (TVS)||IncludedIncluded|
|Power Consumption (cold) - at rated voltage||17 Watts17 Watts|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature||212 °F100 °C|
|Resistance at 20º C||612 ohms ±10%612 ohms ±10%|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 VAC 50/60 Hz115 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Voltage Range||+10%/-15%+10%/-15%|
|Duty Cycle Rating||100 %100 %|
|Connector||ISO4400 - EN/DIN175301-803, Form A (ISO/DIN 43650) 3-pinISO4400 - EN/DIN175301-803, Form A (ISO/DIN 43650) 3-pin|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.62 in.15,7 mm|
|Coil Nut Torque||4.5 lbf in.0,5 Nm|
|Model Weight||6.4 oz.181 grams|
FAQs [ + ]
740 Series coils meet Sun specification S-367. This specification is on our website under Technical Resources and is also listed in the Additional Resources tab on applicable product pages. Please see sections 11 and 12 of Environmental Test Specification for Electrical and Electronic Components; S-367.
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
- DBAF 3-way solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity (740 Series)
- DBAFS 3-way, soft shift, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity (740 Series)
- DFBD FLeX Series 2-way, 2-stage, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve with reverse flow check - flow 2-1, 3000 psi (210 bar)
- DFBE FLeX Series 2-way, 2-stage, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve with reverse flow check - flow 2-1, 3000 psi (210 bar)
- DMBD FLeX Series 3-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - 3000 psi (210 bar)
- DNBD FLeX Series 4-way, 2-position, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - 3000 psi (210 bar)
- DTAF FLeX Series 2-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional blocking poppet valve
- DTAFS FLeX Series 2-way, soft shift, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve - pilot capacity
- DTBF FLeX Series 2-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional blocking poppet valve
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Our FLeX family of solenoid-operated valves is expanding
- 740 Series Coils - Derating Tables (56.42 KB)
- Environmental Test Specification for Electrical and Electronic Co (254.61 KB)
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge (1.06 MB)
- CE Declaration of Conformity - XMD 12-2017 (133.69 KB)
- XMD Coil Clip Installation Guide (749.23 KB)