230 VAC 50/60 Hz coil with ISO/DIN 43650, Form A connector
Technical Features [ + ]
- Coil windings utilize Class N, (392° F [200 °C] rated) magnet wire.
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with product.
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted in either direction on the solenoid tube without affecting performance.
- Encapsulating material: Mineral filled, glass fiber reinforced, epoxy molding compound.
- Alternating current (AC) coils are DC coils that contain an integral full wave rectifier, model 2KPB10M, molded into the coil in addition to an MOV, model SIOV-S20K-250, for surge suppression. Because of this, there is no pull-in current and coils don't burn out if something prevents the valve from shifting.
- IP rating is dependent on the coil connector and the mating connector used.
- RoHS compliant. Restricted materials less than 0.1% total by weight.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Title||ISO/DIN 43650 ConnectorISO/DIN 43650 Connector|
|Maximum Coil Temperature at 68ºF (20ºC) Ambient||218ºF (105ºC)218ºF (105ºC)|
|Arc Suppression (TVS)||IncludedIncluded|
|Power Consumption (cold) - at rated voltage||12 watts12 watts|
|Voltage/Frequency||230 VAC 50/60 Hz230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Voltage Range||+/- 20% nominal+/- 20% nominal|
|Duty Cycle Rating||100 %100 %|
|Connector||ISO4400 - EN/DIN175301-803, Form A (ISO/DIN 43650) 3-pinISO4400 - EN/DIN175301-803, Form A (ISO/DIN 43650) 3-pin|
|Connector Environment Rating||IP65IP65|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.56 in.14,2 mm|
|Coil Nut Torque||4.5 lbf in.0,5 Nm|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
Additional Resources [ + ]