24 VDC coil with twin leads
Technical Features [ + ]
- Coil windings utilize Class N, (392° F [200 °C] rated) magnet wire.
- Encapsulating material: Mineral filled, glass fiber reinforced, epoxy molding compound.
- A metal oxide varistor, SIOV-S07K35, for surge suppression is molded directly into the coil to protect the connected electrical circuits from inductive transients.
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted in either direction on the solenoid tube without affecting performance.
- IP rating is dependent on the coil connector and the mating connector used.
- RoHS compliant. Restricted materials less than 0.1% total by weight.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Maximum Coil Temperature at 68ºF (20ºC) Ambient||218ºF (105ºC)218ºF (105ºC)|
|Arc Suppression (TVS)||IncludedIncluded|
|Power Consumption (cold) - at rated voltage||12 watts12 watts|
|Voltage/Frequency||24 VDC24 VDC|
|Operating Voltage Range||+/- 20% nominal+/- 20% nominal|
|Duty Cycle Rating||100 %100 %|
|Connector||Twin lead 16 AWG x 24 in. (610 mm)Twin lead 16 AWG x 24 in. (610 mm)|
|Connector Environment Rating||IP65IP65|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.56 in.14,2 mm|
|Coil Nut Torque||4.5 lbf in.0,5 Nm|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
- DAAA2-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- DACC 2-way, 2-stage, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve
- DBAA3-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
Additional Resources [ + ]