24 VDC coil with ISO/DIN 43650, Form A connector without TVS Diode - 13mm, common cavity
Technical Features [ + ]
- Coil windings utilize Class H, (356 °F [180 °C] rated) magnet wire.
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with product.
- IP rating for this coil is IP65.
- This coil does not include a transient voltage suppression (TVS) diode and should only be used when surge suppression is included elsewhere in the electrical system.
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted in either direction on the solenoid tube without affecting performance.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 215 °F-4 to 215 °F|
|Arc Suppression (TVS)||NoneNone|
|Power Consumption (cold) - at rated voltage||20.5 Watts20.5 Watts|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature||104 °F40 °C|
|Voltage/Frequency||24 VDC24 VDC|
|Operating Voltage Range||+/- 10% nominal+/- 10% nominal|
|Duty Cycle Rating||100 %100 %|
|Connector||ISO4400 - EN/DIN175301-803, Form A (ISO/DIN 43650) 3-pinISO4400 - EN/DIN175301-803, Form A (ISO/DIN 43650) 3-pin|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.51 in..51 in.|
|Coil Nut Torque||44 lbf in.44 lbf in.|
|Model Weight||.35 lb0,15 kg|
Proportional Performance Data [ + ]
|Resistance at 20º C||28.0 ohms ±10%28.0 ohms ±10%|
|Maximum Current (100% Duty Cycle at Maximum Ambient Temperature)||520 mA520 mA|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
- DNTC 4-way, 3-position, solenoid-operated directional spool valve, 3000 psi (210 bar) - common cavity
Additional Resources [ + ]