Series P - T-8A cavity, buna-N, cartridge seal kit
Technical Features [ + ]
- The shelf life for this cartridge seal kit is ten years from date of purchase. This date will be printed on the kit packaging.
Cartridge Installation Data [ + ]
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||20 - 25 lbf ft27 - 33 Nm|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
- DAAA 2-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- DAAF 2-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- DAAL 2-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- DAALS 2-way, soft shift, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- FXAA Fixed orifice, pressure compensated flow control valve
- FXAG Flush mount, pressure compensated flow control
- NFAB Fully adjustable needle valve - pilot capacity
- XACA All ports blocked cavity plug
- XACAE Port 1 to external port, port 2 blocked cavity plug
- XACC Port 2 to external port, port 1 blocked cavity plug
- XAOA All ports open cavity plug
Notes [ + ]
- Install back-up rings and O-rings as shown in views.
- When installing continuous back-up rings, use the same technique and the same care used to install O-rings.
- After installing the GLYD® Ring, size it to restore original shape and to prevent damage during cartridge installation.
- When installing cartridge - be sure to torque to recommended value.
- GLYD® Ring is a registered trademark of W. S. Shamban and Co., Los Angeles, CA, USA
Additional Resources [ + ]