ISO 05 X and Y Europe sandwich manifold buna-N seal kit
Sun ISO 05 X, Y sandwich bodies are furnished with pilot drain ports, and due to the difference in the U.S. and European port locations, two different seal retainer plates are available. The ISO 05 X, Y CETOP seal retainer plate is for use with European manufactured directional valve applications only. Seal retainer plate only, seals only, and combination kits are available.
- All Sun seal plates are manufactured to current industry standards regarding passages and mounting bolt locations.
- The ISO 05 X, Y CETOP sandwich body can only be rotated about a single axis. Depending on the rotation of the body in relation to the seal retainer plate, the "A" and "B" passages can be reversed but the "P","T","X", and "Y" passages will remain unchanged.
- Sun ISO 05 X and Y sandwich bodies contain the drain and pilot passages for both U.S. and European valve manufacturers. The seal plate must be specified and ordered separately to ensure proper drain passage alignment with the rest of the stack.
- For use with the following European valve products: Rexroth (WEH 10), and Bosch
|Plate Thickness||.050 in.1,27 mm|
|Valve Pattern Interface||ISO 05, NFPA D05, with X & Y (U.S.)ISO 05, NFPA D05, with X & Y (U.S.)|
- Mounting and Assembly of Sandwich Bodies (575.9 KB)