Cap with sealed adjustment control kit, R control
Technical Features [ + ]
This control kit includes a removable sealed cap for protecting the adjustment screw. It is like the R Control but without the lockwire.
- Shelf life for Viton seals is 20 years from package date. Package date is printed on packaging material.
Technical Data [ + ]
|For Cartridge Models||For Models with L, J, M, Q, & R Control (excluding counterbalance & Series 0)For Models with L, J, M, Q, & R Control (excluding counterbalance & Series 0)|
|Material||Stainless SteelStainless Steel|
|Locknut Hex Size||5/8 in.16 mm|
Notes [ + ]
- Release pressure within the valve.
- Set valve to minimum adjustment.
- Remove original wire stop ring (where applicable) and locknut.
- With face seal in groove, thread locknut onto adjust screw until it bottoms out on hex body.
- Adjust valve to desired setting and install wire stop ring (where applicable).
- Install cap onto locknut, ensuring second locknut seal is in groove below thread. Tighten to 108 lbf in. (12 Nm).
Additional Resources [ + ]