Series 2 tamper resistant cover, control kit
Sun's tamper resistant cover is a stainless steel cover which press-fits onto the L Control cartridge shoulder. Stainless steel cartridges only may be ordered in this configuration from Sun by specifying a C control in the model number. The pressure setting must be specified at the time of the order and the setting will be stamped on the cartridge hex. Sun kits for replacement parts or field conversion are available.
- The tamper resistant cover is designed to be a non-removable item. Once removed, it can not be re-assembled to the cartridge.
- For use on all corrosion resistant cartridges with an L adjustment
- For all Sun cartridges with an L adjustment
|For Cartridge Models||Series 2Series 2|
|Material||Stainless SteelStainless Steel|
|Cover inside diameter||.99 in.25 mm|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/8 in.28,6 mm|
|Overall Height||1.38 in.35,0 mm|
- Adjust valve to desired setting and tighten locknut.
- Using an arbor press or a soft hammer, install cover until it seats on cartridge hex (press fit).
- Press fit required between cartridge shoulder and cover.