Series 1 protective cap control kit
Sun's Protective Cap is constructed of flexible polyethylene plastic which press-fits onto the L-Control cartridge shoulder creating a snug, vacuum seal. Since this cap is both removable and replaceable, protection from corroding elements is provided along with the ability to make field adjustments to the cartridge's setting. This cap is available from Sun as a kit containing ten pieces.
- Sun's counterbalance cartridges have shorter adjustment mechanisms and can, therefore, accommodate lower profile covers.
- The protective cap is designed to be both removeable and reuseable to allow for setting adjustments in the field.
- Constructed of a flexible polyethylene plastic which, when installed correctly, creates a vacuum seal around the cartridge's adjustment mechanism.
- Can be conveniently installed and removed by hand.
- For use on all Series 1 Counterbalance Cartridges with an L adjustment.
- For additional protection, the interior of the protective cap around the sealing lip area may be coated with lithium grease (NLGI Grade 2).
- Kit contains (10) reusable pieces.
|For Cartridge Models||Series 1 Counterbalance and Load ControlsSeries 1 Counterbalance and Load Controls|
|Material||Black plasticBlack plastic|
|Overall Height||1.08 in.27,4 mm|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|