XMD Series CAN-to-USB hardware interface cable
The XMD CAN-to-USB hardware interface cable is a USB 2.0 high-speed device that allows the Controller Area Network (CAN) in the XMD to be transmitted and received using the CANpoint XMD Configuration Software on a computer or laptop.
- This interface cable is required when using the CANpoint XMD Configuration Software to configure an XMD valve driver,
- Circuit board is protected by a conformal coating for resistance to extreme environmental conditions.
- CAN activity LED flashes green when it successfully receives CAN messages and flashes red after any CAN bus errors. The USB LED offers the same functionality for USB communication activity.
- The interface is powered by the USB bus from the computer.
- Includes a Deutsch 3-way receptacle and a 120-ohm terminating resistor. A second 120-ohm resistor will be needed in the network.
- USB cable is approximately 16 feet (4.9 m) long, and the CAN connection is approximately 1 foot (0,3 m).
|Power Requirement||USB bus (<125 mA @ 5V)USB bus (<125 mA @ 5V)|
|Cable Length||16 ft16 ft|
What models can this kit be used with?