ISO 03 studnut and studrod kit - 10-24 thread
To simplify the installation of ISO 03 and ISO 05 sandwiches, Sun offers uncut (can be cut to length in the field) or precut studkits in both inch and metric standard threaded rod. Once the rods are installed in a subplate or manifold, they act as a guide in assembling the sandwich body stack. After the directional control valve is assembled on top of the stack, Sun studnuts are used to retain the assembled stack.
- Sun ISO 03 sandwich bodies are designed for multi-functional use to permit maximum circuit flexibility.
- Studnuts feature an outside diameter equivalent to a standard socket head cap screw.
- Full Thread engagement.
- Mechanical stop between the internal hex and the thread to prevent the hex wrench from being pushed out of its socket.
|Recommended Torque||45 lbf in.5 Nm|
|Internal Hex Size||5/32 in.5/32 in.|
|Studrod Length||Customer Specified in increments of .062 in.Customer Specified in increments of .062 in.|
|Minimum Tensile Strength||125,000 psi8620 bar|
|Minimum Yield Point||105,000 psi105,000 psi|
|Hardness||26 - 32 Rc26 - 32 Rc|
- Studrod cut length charge of $1.00/inch will be added to base price of kit.
- Mounting and Assembly of Sandwich Bodies (575.9 KB)