Common port 1, accepts standard and weatherized coils
|A6A, /S||All Ports: 1/4" NPTF;|
This manifold is designed to be used with solenoid operated and electro-proportional cartridges. It incorporates extra material around the cavity to provide coil clearance along with the spotface needed for Sun's weatherized coil.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Body Features||Common port 1, accepts standard and weatherized coilsCommon port 1, accepts standard and weatherized coils|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.28 in.7,1 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
|Port Size||1/4" NPTF1/4" NPTF|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Standard Line Mount Manifolds for High Flow Valves
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)