Spring offset, 2-position, high side shuttle valve
Spring-offset, high-side shuttle cartridges are 2-position valves that have a normal (offset) position that connects the common port (port 3) to work port 4, with work port 2 blocked. When the pressure at port 2 rises above the pressure at port 4, the cartridge shifts to connect the common port to port 2 with port 4 then blocked.
- Although this valve goes into a 4-port cavity, the nose (port 1) is not used.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||60 gpm240 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/4 in.31,8 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||150 - 160 lbf ft203 - 217 Nm|
|Model Weight||1.40 lb0,65 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990033007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990033002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990033006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- New FLeX Series Solenoid-Operated Directional Valves
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals