Normally closed, modulating element
Normally closed modulating elements without an internal orifice act as a bypass compensator to maintain a constant pressure drop across an orifice, regardless of variations in upstream or downstream pressure.
- A tuning adjustment (models configured with an L control) is available to vary the pressure drop across the compensator to increase/decrease flow within +/-25% of setting.
- All ports will accept 5000 psi (350 bar).
- Corrosion resistant cartridge valves are intended for use in corrosive environments and are identified by the model code suffix /AP for external stainless steel components, or /LH for external zinc-nickel plated components. See the CONFIGURATION section for all options. For further details, please see the Materials of Construction page located under TECH RESOURCES.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||60 gpm240 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/4 in.31,8 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||150 - 160 lbf ft203 - 217 Nm|
|Model Weight||.40 lb0,20 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990017007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990017002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990017006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)