2 Station, Parallel circuit with relief cavity
|VSM||Ports A & B: SAE 8; Ports P & T: SAE 10; Gage Port: SAE 4;|
Pilot-operated, balanced-piston relief cartridges are normally closed pressure regulating valves. When the pressure at the inlet (port 1) reaches the valve setting, the valve starts to open to tank (port 2), throttling flow to regulate the pressure. These valves are accurate, have low pressure rise vs. flow, they are smooth and quiet, and are moderately fast.
|Body Type||Bar ManifoldBar Manifold|
|Interface||ISO 03ISO 03|
|Body Features||2 Station, Parallel circuit with relief cavity2 Station, Parallel circuit with relief cavity|
|Mounting Hole Thread||.312-18 UNC - 2B in..312-18 UNC - 2B in.|
|Mounting Hole Depth||.44 in.11.1 mm|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||44|
|Port Size||SAE 8SAE 8|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- For mounting bracket information, see catalog or drawing 991-021-***
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)