All gasket ports, orifice in port 3
Port Designators [ + ]
|WAA||DR: 1/4" NPTF;|
Technical Data [ + ]
|Body Type||Gasket mountGasket mount|
|Body Features||All gasket ports, orifice in port 3All gasket ports, orifice in port 3|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.28 in.7,1 mm|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Diameter||.41 in.10,4 mm|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Depth||.19 in.4,8 mm|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||44|
|Port Size||1/4" NPTF1/4" NPTF|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Notes [ + ]
- For internal drain, install the 1/8 NPT (larger) plug in the DRAIN ACCESS port. For external drain, install the 1/16 NPT (smaller) plug in the DRAIN ACCESS port.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)