Port Designators [ + ]
|WDJ, /V||Ports 1 & 2: 1 1/4" Code 61; All Other Ports: SAE 4;|
Technical Data [ + ]
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Interface||1.25 SAE C611.25 SAE C61|
|Body Features||Direct mountDirect mount|
|1 1/4" Code 611 1/4" Code 61|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Notes [ + ]
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Standard Line Mount Manifolds for High Flow Valves
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)