Danfoss OMS: Cross pilot with shuttle
Port Designators [ + ]
|WQQ, /V||Ports V1 & V2: SAE 10; Port S: SAE 4;|
Technical Data [ + ]
|Body Type||Motor mountMotor mount|
|Interface||Danfoss OMSDanfoss OMS|
|Body Features||Cross pilot with shuttleCross pilot with shuttle|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.42 in.10,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Diameter||.69 in.17,5 mm|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Depth||.43 in.11,0 mm|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
|Port Size||SAE 10SAE 10|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Notes [ + ]
- Port S is the external connection in the end of the shuttle cartridge.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Sun Hydraulics' Motor Mount Manifolds Facilitate Control and Protection of Hydraulic Motors
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)