Danfoss OMS: Cross port
|WVD, /V||Ports V1 & V2: 1/2" NPTF;|
Pilot-operated, balanced-piston relief cartridges are normally closed pressure regulating valves. When the pressure at the inlet (port 1) reaches the valve setting, the valve starts to open to tank (port 2), throttling flow to regulate the pressure. These valves are accurate, have low pressure rise vs. flow, they are smooth and quiet, and are moderately fast.
|Body Type||Motor mountMotor mount|
|Interface||Danfoss OMSDanfoss OMS|
|Body Features||Cross portCross port|
|Port Size||1/2" NPTF1/2" NPTF|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Sun Hydraulics' Motor Mount Manifolds Facilitate Control and Protection of Hydraulic Motors
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)