Solenoid operated, rapid advance and feed flow control assembly
This assembly consists of a fixed-orifice, pressure-compensated flow control valve with reverse flow check which provides precise flow regulation for meter-in or meter-out applications where there may be wide pressure fluctuations. The flow setting is specified by the user and is set at the factory. The rapid or feed rate is selected by a solenoid operated (normally open or closed) 2-way, 2-position valve.
- The sharp-edged orifice design minimizes flow variations due to viscosity changes.
- The tuneable control option provides +/- 25% variation from the nominal factory pre-set flow. Turn the adjustment clockwise to increase.
- Customer must specify a flow rating. Factory set flow ratings are within +/- 10% of the requested setting.
|Interface||ISO 03ISO 03|
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Body Features||meter in A or B, meter out A or Bmeter in A or B, meter out A or B|
|Stack Height||1.75 in.44,5 mm|
|Seal Plate Included (see notes)||YesYes|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Stack height value in technical data table includes seal retainer plate.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
No coil selected.