Port 1 to 3 open, port 2 blocked cavity plug
Capacity: | Cavity: T-11A
Technical Features [ + ]
This cavity plug allows ports 1 and 3 to remain open and blocks port 2.
Technical Data [ + ]
Note: Data may vary by configuration. See CONFIGURATION section.
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990011007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990011002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990011006|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Only external seals are serviceable. Sun offers replacement seal kits for all cartridge models. The applicable kit part number can be found in the product page's Technical Data table or by using our Cartridge Seal Kit search function located under Accessories. Please note: Converting the external seals from one material to another does not ensure fluid compatibility with that material due to the existence of internal seals within the cartridge.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)