T-10A cavity to T-8A cavity converter
Sun offers a selection of cavity adaptors used to convert one cavity to another. The XFAA cavity adaptor converts a Sun T-10A cavity to a Sun T-8A cavity. This adaptor can be used, for example, to field replace Sun's model RBAC-***, pilot stage relief, to Sun's model RBAP-***, proportional pilot stage relief or any other T-8A cavity function.
- Cartridges configured with EPDM seals are for use in systems with phosphate ester fluids. Exposure to petroleum based fluids, greases and lubricants will damage the seals.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Pilot Control Cavity||T-8AT-8A|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990010007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||EPDM: 990010014|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990010002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990010006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)