T-13A cavity to T-8A cavity converter
Capacity: | Cavity: T-13A
Technical Features [ + ]
Sun offers a selection of cavity adaptors used to convert one cavity to another. When installed in a Sun T-13 A cavity, this adaptor converts to a Sun T-8A cavity.
Technical Data [ + ]
Note: Data may vary by configuration. See CONFIGURATION section.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Pilot Control Cavity||T-8AT-8A|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990010007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990010002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990010006|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)