Accumulator sense, pump unload assembly
|E, E/S||Ports P, T, & SYS 1: 1" NPTF; Port SYS 2: 3/4" NPTF; Port G: 1/4" NPTF; Ports D & AUX: 3/8" NPTF;|
|F, F/S||Ports P, T, & SYS 1: 1 1/4" NPTF; Port SYS 2: 1" NPTF; Port G: 1/4" NPTF; Ports D & AUX: 3/8" NPTF;|
|M, M/S||Ports P, T, & SYS 1: SAE 16; Port SYS 2: SAE 12; Port G: SAE 4; Ports D & AUX: SAE 6;|
|N, N/S||Ports P, T, & SYS 1: SAE 20; Port SYS 2: SAE 16; Port G: SAE 4; Ports D & AUX: SAE 6;|
|X, X/S||Ports P, T, & SYS 1: 1" BSPP; Port SYS 2: 3/4" BSPP; Port G: 1/4" BSPP; Ports D & AUX: 3/8" BSPP;|
|Y, Y/S||Ports P, T, & SYS 1: 1 1/4" BSPP; Port SYS 2: 1" BSPP; Port G: 1/4" BSPP; Ports D & AUX: 3/8" BSPP;|
This valve assembly is meant to charge an accumulator using a fixed displacement pump. When the pressure reaches the set point of the valve, the pump is unloaded. When the pressure drops to the value determined by the fixed percentage of the pilot valve, the pump is brought back on line to recharge the accumulator. The ventable relief serves a dual purpose as a main stage to unload the pump and as a system over-pressure relief.
The assembly has an additional feature; a simple circuit that softens the unloading of the pump.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Mounting Hole Thread||.375-16 UNC - 2B in..375-16 UNC - 2B in.|
|Mounting Hole Depth||.88 in.22,4 mm|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||33|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Some applications may require additional volume for a smoother shift. Should this become necessary, an auxillary port has been provided to attach a length of hose for additional volume.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems