Solenoid operated cross port relief assembly
|A, A/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/4" NPTF; Gage Ports: 1/4" NPTF; Port V: 1/4" NPTF;|
|B, B/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/8" NPTF; Gage Ports: 1/4" NPTF; Port V: 1/4" NPTF;|
|C, C/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/2" NPTF; Gage Ports: 1/4" NPTF; Port V: 1/4" NPTF;|
|D, D/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/4" NPTF; Gage Ports: 1/4" NPTF; Port V: 1/4" NPTF;|
|I, I/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 6; Gage Ports: 1/4" NPTF; Port V: SAE 6;|
|J, J/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 8; Gage Ports: 1/4" NPTF; Port V: SAE 6;|
|K, K/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 10; Gage Ports: 1/4" NPTF; Port V: SAE 6;|
|L, L/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 12; Gage Ports: 1/4" NPTF; Port V: SAE 6;|
|T, T/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/4" BSPP; Gage Ports: 1/4" BSPP; Port V: 1/4" BSPP;|
|U, U/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/8" BSPP; Gage Ports: 1/4" BSPP; Port V: 1/4" BSPP;|
|V, V/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/2" BSPP; Gage Ports: 1/4" BSPP; Port V: 1/4" BSPP;|
|W, W/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/4" BSPP; Gage Ports: 1/4" BSPP; Port V: 1/4" BSPP;|
This valve assembly provides 2 functions. It provides cross-port relief protection between ports 1 and 2. The solenoid valve vents both relief valves, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is available in both normally open and normally closed options. The normally open H option means the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized. The normally closed C option means the pressure is at a high level until the solenoid is energized.
- The two ports marked 1 are common as are the two marked 2. The high pressure relief that is physically on the same side as port 1 controls the pressure on port 2 and vice versa.
- The nature of a vented relief is that it brings the pressure up in a smooth manner. Unloading is abrupt.
- This assembly is well suited to loading and unloading a motor.
- The DAAL-*** solenoid valve extends approximately 1.18 (normally open valve) and 1.48 inches (normally closed valve) farther out from the manifold than the existing Parker valve. The DAAL-*** solenoid coil is not available with a ½ in. NPTF electrical conduit interface, as was the Parker/Waterman coil. If a ½ in. NPTF conduit interface is required, a DAAL-*** valve coil with ISO/DIN 43650 connector can be converted to ½ in. NPTF conduit interface by using a series P560D connector from Canfield Connectors (see www.canfieldconnector.com for details).
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.42 in.10,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
No coil selected.