Solenoid operated ventable relief assembly
|A, A/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/4" NPTF; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|B, B/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/8" NPTF; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|C, C/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/2" NPTF; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|D, D/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/4" NPTF; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|I, I/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 6; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|J, J/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 8; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|K, K/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 10; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|L, L/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 12; Port D: 1/4" NPTF;|
|T, T/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/4" BSPP; Port G: 1/4" BSPP;|
|U, U/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/8" BSPP; Port G: 1/4" BSPP;|
|V, V/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/2" BSPP; Port G: 1/4" BSPP;|
|W, W/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/4" BSPP; Port G: 1/4" BSPP;|
This assembly provides 2 functions. It relieves pressure from (port 1) to tank (port 2) when pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting of the valve. The solenoid control allows the valve to be vented, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is either normally open meaning the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized or normally closed meaning the pressure is at high level until the solenoid is energized.
- Not suitable for use in load holding applications due to spool leakage.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
- Now available with FLeX Series solenoid valves. See CONFIGURATION section, SOLENOID DESIGNATION to specify.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Thread||.375-16 UNC - 2B in..375-16 UNC - 2B in.|
|Mounting Hole Depth||.62 in.15,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||11|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- NEW: Adjustable Priority Flow Control Solutions
- Solenoid Operated Ventable Relief Packages
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
No coil selected.