Solenoid operated ventable relief assembly
|6, 6/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1 1/2" Code 62; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|6/M, 6/T||Ports 1 & 2: 1 1/2" Code 62; Port G: 1/4" BSPP;|
|8, 8/S||Ports 1 & 2: 2" Code 62; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|8/M, 8/T||Ports 1 & 2: 2" Code 62; Port G: 1/4" BSPP;|
|R, R/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1 1/2" Code 61; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|R/M, R/T||Ports 1 & 2: 1 1/2" Code 61; Port G: 1/4" BSPP;|
|S, S/S||Ports 1 & 2: 2" Code 61; Port G: 1/4" NPTF;|
|S/M, S/T||Ports 1 & 2: 2" Code 61; Port G: 1/4" BSPP;|
This assembly provides 2 functions. It relieves pressure from (port 1) to tank (port 2) when pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting of the valve. The solenoid control allows the valve to be vented, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is either normally open meaning the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized or normally closed meaning the pressure is at high level until the solenoid is energized.
- Not suitable for use in load holding applications due to spool leakage.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Interface||1.50 SAE C611.50 SAE C61|
|Capacity||120 gpm480 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Thread||.375-16 UNC - 2B in..375-16 UNC - 2B in.|
|Mounting Hole Depth||.62 in.15,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Solenoid Operated Ventable Relief Packages
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
No coil selected.